Simsea promoted, also on March 24th, a mind-mapping session for Norwegian experts from the Maritime sector to debate good practices suitable to be transferred to Portugal, ensuring the at distance and blended training and STCW courses!
A total of 9 professionals, trainers, tutors and experts acting in the field of training in the Norwegian maritime sector, actively participated in the session, discussing the:
- Preconditions and resources needed to successfully adopt and incorporate distance and blended learning for the maritime sector
- Knowledge, skills and aptitudes to be adopted by training professionals to assure distance and blended learning with high quality
- Good practices of distance and blended learning existing in Norway that may be used as “inspiration” to Portuguese organisations and professionals.
From the session, partners got results related with the:
- Structure and pedagogic strategies to follow and adopt related to at distance and blended courses
- Digital equipment and platforms that can be an added value to the promotion of at distance and blended learning
- Human resources that need to be identified and mobilize to promote at distance and blended courses of high-quality
- Examples of good practices that can inspire Portuguese professionals to strengthen the quality of at distance and blended learning offer
- Desirable profile of trainers, tutors and at distance and blended courses
Sign up for the On The Wave newsletter and keep updated on the latest news about the project!