A three-day study visit was done in May 2022, allowing Portuguese trainers to be enrolled in meetings and activities to see and discuss practices to prepare and promote at distance/blended learning methodologies for the maritime sector!
The visit was planned by Simsea, as Norwegian expert and compromised of:
- Workshops on structuring and preparing at distance and blended courses
- Sessions of a demonstration on how to use simulators in learning
- Meeting with a representative from a company benefiting from courses promoted by Simsea
- Briefings on how to prepare materials and online setting to proceed with at distance and blended courses
- Preparation of the video on good practices
- Brainstorming related to the methodology to be developed in the scope of the project
Two main outcomes will be produced as a result from this visit and include:
- A video on good practices of at distance and blended learning in the maritime sector (available soon)
- On The Wave methodology strategy (accessible here)
Sign up for the On The Wave newsletter and keep updated on the latest news about the project!